GBAC Star Accreditation, ATP Testing and ULV Fogging for Warehouse Staff Areas (Washrooms, Cafeterias and Staff Rooms)
Competitive Pricing against other Warehouse Cleaning Companies for Quick & Easy Quotes
CICS Ltd. – Warehouse Cleaning
Warehouse cleaning requires the right products, equipment and procedures to ensure the job is done to exacting standards. A clean warehouse ensures that your staff are happy and able to carry out their work efficiently. It also means that during busy periods your warehouse equipment, storage facilities, vehicles and machinery are in the best possible working condition.
CICS Ltd. is one of the UK’s leading providers of industrial cleaning services and top provider of warehouse cleaning services. All staff is ISSA, GBAC Star, and ISO 18001 certified. With full training, our cleaning technicians are aware of the occupational health and safety standards and keep three points of contact at all times. Our certification also ensures that utmost caution is taken when disinfecting and decontaminating your warehouse. We understand that warehouse cleanliness is about more than just aesthetics and general tidiness. It also contributes to improved employee health, protection, and maintenance of your expensive equipment. Overall, it reduces damage to merchandise, and increases productivity!
Warehouse Cleaning Services
The video below describes our full range of warehouse cleaning services
Cleaning Warehouses and Distribution Centres Across the UK
Our Warehouse Cleaning Services
As the UK’s leading industrial cleaning company we offer a range of services including maintenance, restoration, and emergency cleaning solutions. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of your warehouse and the well-being of your staff.
Air Filtration and Ventilation Systems
Air filtration units that are covered in dust reduce airflow. Dirty, greased-layered filters also lead to damage of filtration of units which can be costly to replace. We use special cleaning detergents to allow the removal of grease and sticky particles. We unblock air filters and restore ventilation systems to a more reliable state.
A clean ventilation system in your warehouse with good air filtration can help to keep the products safe and improve health and safety stands within your warehouse. Using HEPA filters for instance offer 99.97% micro-filtration filtering down particles in the air to a size of around 0.3 microns. These filters are ideal for capturing harmful airborne bacteria which are high risk to your products and staff. They can also be treated with granular activated carbon to absorb volatile chemicals on contact. At CICS Ltd. we offer that extra layer of protection with ULV fogging (killing 99.9% of viruses) and ATP testing to make sure that surfaces are not just visibly clean but safe for staff as well.
High Level Cleaning
Warehouse Staff Rooms and Interior Facilities
Racking and Mezzanine Cleaning
Exterior Facilities Cleaning
Deep Cleaning of Machinary Parts
7 Benefits of a Clean Warehouse
- Increased productivity – maintaining a clean working environment makes it easier for your staff to operate equipment, locate the supplies they need and directly increase productivity.
- Compliance with Safety regulations – A clean warehouse creates a safe place for employees resulting in fewer injuries and accidents.
- Improved Employee Health – Regular cleaning creates a healthier atmosphere for your staff resulting in fewer illness-related issues due to dust, vermin and bacteria. This will boost productivity and reduce the number of sick days your staff are likely to take.
- Less damage to your merchandise – A clean warehouse will result in fewer accidents that could potentially result in damaged goods.
- More accurate Inventory Levels – a well-organised warehouse makes for more precise inventory levels resulting in greater efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Longer Lasting Equipment – keeping your warehouse equipment in great working conditions and in a clean environment helps it to last longer and results in fewer accidents due to metal corrosion etc.
- Maintain a professional Reputation – a clean and well-organised warehouse environment will help to make a positive impact on visiting clients and suppliers.
Why Choose CICS to Clean Your Warehouse?
1. ATP Testing and ULV Fogging
Having the right methodology for cleaning practices in your warehouse can help to speed up processes. A clean warehouse ultimately ensures greater productivity, improving operations and lowering costs of spoilt goods and machinery. In the end, this means greater profits for your warehouse, without the impacts on safety. We use ULV Fogging and warehouses and distribution centres to an ISSA GBAC Star standard. Our cleaning methodology also includes the correct chemicals and training to apply those chemicals. All our cleaning technicians are GBAC microbial trained.
3. What Does ISSA’s GBAC Star Mean For Warehouses?
By working with us your warehouse automatically aligns with the GBAC star accreditation. GBAC STAR™ is the gold standard for managing bio-risks. It is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation. It communicates to management, staff, the public and assessors that the proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices have been put in place to combat bio-hazardous and infectious agents including COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) and its variants.
4. ISO Quality Care and Professionalism